BizTalk Server 2009 CU package 3 available
The cumulative update package 3 for BizTalk Server 2009 is available.
- BizTalk Server EDI support
- The EDI batching orchestration does not release batches on time in BizTalk Server 2006 R2 and in BizTalk Server 2009
- AS2 messages remain active after they are processed when the “Track Message Bodies – Request message after port processing” option is enabled on a send port in a BizTalk Server 2009 environment
- BizTalk Server Administration Tools & Configuration Tools
- “The group BizTalk Isolated Host Users doesn’t exist” error message is logged when you configure the Exception Web Services by using the ESB Configuration Tool in a BizTalk Server 2009 environment
- All the tracking options under “Track Events” are selected unexpectedly after a BizTalk orchestration is created or updated in BizTalk Server 2009
- Applications stop responding or crash when System Center Operations Manager monitors BizTalk Server 2009 applications
- BizTalk Server Message Box and Message Agent, Pipelines & Tracking
- Performance decreases when a server that is running BizTalk Server 2009 processes a large batch of messages after you customize the settings of the “Large Message Threshold” option and of the “Large Message Fragment size” option
- Error message when you receive a MIME or SMIME document in BizTalk Server: “Item has already been added”
- BizTalk Server XLANG engine
- White space is removed if a message is processed by a mapping operation that is included in a Construct Message shape in BizTalk Server
- BizTalk Server Setup
- Cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2009 fails if a BizTalk group uses a database that uses a case-sensitive collation
To apply this update, you must have BizTalk Server 2009 installed. For detailed information about how to install this update, see the Readme.txt file that is included in the update package.
- You have to stop the following services before you apply this update:
- To install this update in a BizTalk group that includes multiple BizTalk servers, install this server update on each server individually instead of concurrently.